In this lesson, you'll do a self assessment of your voice.
- Read/listen to Chapter 1 - Assessing your voice in the book It's How You Say It.
- Find the video you made in lesson number 2 and rewatch and listen to it.
- Watch the SciShow video called Does My Voice Really Sound Like That?
Answer the following questions in an email with the subject line of "Elocution lesson 3 - Assessing your voice"
- According to what you've read/listened to, is it likely that your voice is as bad as you think it is? That is, do you have a realistic opinion of your voice?
- Why does your recorded voice sound different to you than what you think of as your voice?
- From the video of your speaking, do you detect any real problems in your elocution? If so, what are they?