Algebra is a system for solving problems.
Watch these videos.
Answer all the questions below in that email with the subject line of "Algebra lesson 1 - what is Algebra"
- What's the default mathematical operation in Algebra?
- What is the answer to this equation? x=5+2
- In the above equation, what is x called?
- In this equation, what should you do with a and b? ab=x
- What's the value of this? 2 x 5
- What's the value of this? (a)(b)
- What's the value of this? (2)(3)
- What is Linear Algebra?
- What is a Quadratic Equation?
- Name some things that we couldn't have without Algebra.
- Why should an artist know Algebra?
- Can you get smarter by learning Algebra?
- What's a dendrite?
- How long did it take Ben Hart to learn all his math up to finishing Algebra 2?